First, why did we choose Stripe (www.stripe.com), there are several reasons:
- Stripe supports multiple currencies!
- It's free to sign up, easy to setup and use!
Now it's time to walk through the setup...
- You'll need a Stripe account first, if you haven't signed up for one, you can start that process here www.stripe.com
- Click on the gear icon to open your Organizer Profile
- Click on the Organizer Profile tab
- Click the Connect button
- If you do not already have a Stripe account proceed to filling out the form, otherwise click "Sign In" on the Stripe page to log into your existing account
- Once you've connected your Stripe account, you'll immediately see your account connected to your Competition Corner account
- Once you've connected your Stripe account, when you setup your event, make sure you set your Payment Method as "Your Stripe Account", to funnel registrations through your credit card processor. Competition Corner fees will automatically be processed.
- Are there extra cost involved in setting up Stripe? - NOPE! Stripe is free to setup
- When using Stripe does that mean I get charged a processing fee from Competition Corner and a credit card processing fee? - NOPE! Credit card process fees are already baked into our pricing, nothing changes there.
- Will I still receive weekly payouts? - You'll actually receive REAL TIME payouts using Stripe, as soon as a registration comes in, that money flows through Stripe account and then transferred to the bank account connected to Stripe.
- Will I be able to issue refunds directly from Competition Corner? - YES!