You may upload to YouTube, Vimeo, Daily Motion, Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud, Tencent or Microsoft Drive
Using YouTube, Vimeo or Daily Motion?
- Be aware if you have music in the background with copyright protection, it may be blocked.
- If you are new to YouTube, by default YouTube requires you to request a limit increase to upload a video longer than 15 minutes. To do so, follow the instructions in the link below - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/71673?hl=en
- Make sure your video is set for PUBLIC or UNLISTED viewing
Before you start recording
- If you're using a phone, set it to airplane mode to avoid unwanted interruptions during filming.
- Ensure your filming device has enough battery life and memory to film the entire WOD.
- Athlete should state name, division and affiliate.
- All equipment used must be shown (per event details).
- A timer must be in sight at all times (tip: if gym timer not available use a tablet. There's several free apps you can download)
- If a video is required for submission, upload videos with plenty of time to spare, uploading large video files can take a long time!
- If you run into technical issues uploading to the video platform, please contact that platforms support directly. Uploading issues are outside Competition Corner's control.