Running an online competition is a great way to break out of your 4 walls and reach a wider audience. And luckily we've built a solution to help you manage this.
Our system works similar to the CF Open format:
- You collect registrations
- You release the workouts
- Athletes submit scores by deadline
- Athlete scores are published to the leaderboard at real time (unless you reject it)
We provide you with the tools to run a smooth online event with the following features:
- setup an online competition and collect registrations
- create workouts, and schedule when they will be visible to your athletes
- embed standards video, set deadlines for score submissions
- auto email workout announcements and deadline reminders
- review workout and accept or reject a score
- repeat steps 2-5 depending on how many workouts you have.
Your success factor:
The key to running a successful online event is your content and marketing efforts!
Here are some tips:
- Market the heck out of your event!
- Keep your price point around $20-$30
- Make sure you communicate to your athletes when workouts will be released.
- Make sure you remind athletes when deadlines are approaching.
- Make sure you provide thorough instructions and a standards video to deflect any possible confusion.
- Athlete's tend to wait till the first workout is released before signing up, so time your workout releases accordingly.
- Keep registration open until the deadline of the first workout
Now let's get started!