- Click "Add Event"
- Set your Event Type to: Olympic Weightlifting
- Go to General Info
- Fill in the required details
- Set the status of your event.
- Draft: Allows you to create your event without publishing the event to the public site
- Publish: Publishes the event to the public site, this is an active event
- Cancelled: We hope you don't have to do this, but if you need to end this event, you can cancel the event.
You can also set parameters to your event such as:
- USAW Sanctioned? - If this is set to Yes then athletes will be required to provide their USAW Membership Number during registration
- Show Snatch/Clean & Jerk - If this is set to Yes athletes will be asked to provide their current Snatch / Clean & Jerk numbers
- Show Entry Total - If this is set to Yes athletes will be asked to provide their Entry Total and Entry Total Date
- Show Current Bodyweight - If this is set to Yes athletes will be asked to provide their current bodyweight. This is not the same as Weight Class.
- User Sinclair? - If this is set to Yes, scoring will be based on Sinclair calculations
- Is T-shirt provided? - If this is set to Yes, athletes will be asked for their shirt size.
This is where you will provide as much details about your event.
Note: Try to provide as much detail as you can, minimize the uncertainties your registrants may have. Provide details about your Refund Policy, FAQs, Parking, What To Bring, What Not To Bring, etc...
Before you can set your event Live there are a few things you must have finalized:
- Event Name
- Event Details
- Event Location
- Event Date