- Update as of May 1st: Our COVID-19 relief is no longer being offered, our standard refund policy is back in effect.
- Update as of March 31st : If you are refunding before May 1 2020 during our COVID-19 relief period, make sure to contact us so we can arrange a full refund back to your athletes. For more details read here.
IMPORTANT: REFUNDS MUST BE INITIATED FROM WITHIN COMPETITION CORNER. DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS DIRECTLY FROM STRIPE
Locate the Athlete from the Athlete list, click Update to pull up their details. And click "REFUND"
Go to Teams, locate the team, click on the team captains name, and click "REFUND"
You'll be presented with a summary of what will be refunded along with a confirmation to proceed. You must re-enter your login password to proceed. This prevents any accidental refunds from happening.
The balance will automatically be pulled from your Stripe account and refunded directly to the athlete.
- We are unable to issue refunds on our processing fees.
- If you need to refund the full amount to the customer, you may arrange to pay the customer the difference directly, or we can invoice you for that difference and we can issue the full amount.
- You must have a balance in your Stripe account to issue a refund.
- Refunds can only be sent back to the original payment method used in a charge. It’s not possible to send a refund to a different destination (e.g., another card or bank account).
- Refunds to expired or canceled cards are handled by the customer’s card issuer and, in most cases, credited to the customer’s replacement card. If no replacement exists, the card issuer usually delivers the refund to the customer using an alternate method (e.g., check or bank account deposit). More details here
- Refunds can't be issued after 90 days from the original sign up date.