- Think about going virtual? Check out this article here
- Check out our COVID-19 FAQ here. If you are refunding within the COVID-19 relief period ending on May 1, please contact support, we will issue the refunds on your behalf to ensure athletes get 100% of their refund back.
It happens due to reasons out of your control. Here are the suggested steps to take to in cancelling out your event.
- To prevent anymore registrations, within the Event Details section, change the status of your event from Publish to Cancelled
- Notify your athletes, you can send a quick email directly from your event under Email Athletes/Volunteers
- Begin your refund process. Go to each athlete, and click "Refund" (Learn more here)
Please note: You must have a balance in your Stripe account to issue a refund. Competition Corner is unable to offer refunds on our processing fees