Applicable to: Onsite and Online Events
After you've created your event, go to the Promo Codes section. Within this section you can create a variety of Promo Codes that fit your needs.
Some features available to you:
- Create as many promo codes and price points as you'd like
- Create promo codes that expire
- Create promo codes with a limited use
- Limit promo codes by division
Creating a Promo Code
- Enter a Promo Code that you will share with your Athletes
- Enter the Promotional Price for that specific code - This will be the actual price paid
- Enter an Expiration Date (if applicable)
- Enter a Total Use Limit (if applicable)
- If you have divisions, you can set a promo code for specific divisions
A few notes:
- You can use the Expiration Date and Total Use Limit independently or together.
- If you use both options together, whatever field reaches its limit first, will invalidate the promo code.
- Not specifying an Expiration Date or Limit will allow customers to use the promo codes without restriction.
- The promo code field will only appear on your registration form if you have a valid and active promo code. It will appear after the credit card payment info.