Note: this is dependent on whether the Event Organizer has enabled this feature
In situations where a score looks off, you can challenge a score that's currently on the leaderboard directly from Competition Corner.
If they are using Competition Corner's online system, this is how you'd submit a challenge:
- Log into your Competition Corner account (The account associated to your registration).
- Go to "My Competitions"
- Click "Scoring Challenge" for the active competition you're registered to.
Provide as much detail as you can about your dispute. You can check back on the status of your dispute anytime simply by opening up your challenge.
What can you do?
- Only the registered Athlete can submit a challenge (If you're on a team, only the Team Captain can submit a challenge on the teams behalf).
- The system will not allow you to submit duplicate disputes.
- You can check on real time status of your dispute.
- You can message back and forth with the Head Judge.
- You will receive an email anytime something changes on your dispute.