You can review movement standards and submit your scores in 1 of 2 easy ways. From the main menu or directly from the leaderboard.
From the main menu
- Go to www.competitioncorner.net
- Sign In (using the SAME EMAIL ADDRESS you registered with, if you forgot your password, click here) or use the magic link provided in the workout announcement email.
- Expand the side menu bar and click "Submit Score"
- Select a workout
- Submit your score
Don't see the "Submit Score" option? Click here to troubleshoot
TEAMS SCORES: IF YOU ARE ON A TEAM, ONLY THE 'TEAM CAPTAIN' (the person that registered your team) WILL SUBMIT THE SCORE.
From the leaderboard
- Go to the leaderboard
- Click 'Workout Details' for the workout you want to submit to
- Click Submit Scores
- I can't submit my score
- I don't see an option to submit a score
- I have been asked to submit a video link
- Video Recording Tips
Note: If videos are required, you may link a YouTube, Vimeo, Daily Motion, Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud or Microsoft Drive link.
Note: Amount of information required for submission will vary depending on the rules of the event you are participating. Check with the Event Organizer.