If Stripe is not an option for you, we can offer a wire transfer.
- There is an additional 2% + .50 per registration on top of our standard fees. If you are collecting in non-USD, payments are based on the converted value at the time of each transaction. For example, if you are charging 30 Euros, the converted USD at the time of transaction is $32.83, and another transaction is converted to $32.17. Your payout will be based on the sum of the USD amount converted back to Euros.
- There is a $150.00 administration fee to process a bank transfer.
- Payouts for wire transfers will take place 1 week after your event is complete.
- First time wire transfers may encounter delays depending on receiving banks transfer policies.
1. In accordance with the international sanctions, mutual rules of corresponding banks and internal policy, it is fully restricted to make international transfers to countries listed below:
- Iran (IRN)
- North Korea (PRK)
- Syria (SYR)
- Sudan (the Republic of) (SDN)
- Cuba (CUB)
- Crimea region of Ukraine
2. In accordance with the international sanctions, mutual rules of corresponding banks and internal policy in sanctions risk management, it is possible that there could be certain limitations for making international transfers to countries listed below:
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Central African Republic
- DR Congo
- Guinea (Republic of)
- Montenegro (Yugoslavia)
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Serbia (Yugoslavia)
- South Sudan
- United Arab Emirates
Contact us and we can discuss details on payout schedule.