If the event you are participating requires a video upload. Here are some tips:
You may upload to YouTube, Vimeo, Daily Motion, Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud, Tencent or Microsoft Drive
Avoid the unknown getting flagged for copyright visions for any background music you may have in your video by using Google Drive, Dropbox or iCloud
Using YouTube, Vimeo or Daily Motion?
- Be aware if you have music in the background with copyright protection, it may be blocked.
- If you are new to YouTube, by default YouTube requires you to request a limit increase to upload a video longer than 15 minutes. To do so, follow the instructions in the link below - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/71673?hl=en
- Make sure your video is set for PUBLIC or UNLISTED viewing
Before you start recording
- If you're using a phone, set it to airplane mode to avoid unwanted interruptions during filming.
- Ensure your filming device has enough battery life and memory to film the entire WOD.
- Athlete should state name, division and affiliate.
- All equipment used must be shown (per event details).
- A timer must be in sight at all times (tip: if gym timer not available use a tablet. There's several free apps you can download)
- If a video is required for submission, upload videos with plenty of time to spare, uploading large video files can take a long time!
- If you run into technical issues uploading to the video platform, please contact that platforms support directly. Uploading issues are outside Competition Corner's control.