All Collections
I'm an Athlete
Financial Questions
Refunds to an expired, renewed or cancelled credit card?
Refunds to an expired, renewed or cancelled credit card?
Michael avatar
Written by Michael
Updated over a week ago

Refunds can only be sent back to the original payment method used in a charge. It is not possible to send a refund to a different destination (e.g., another card or bank account) unless you arrange a different method directly with the Event Organizer.

Refunds to expired or canceled cards are handled by the customer’s card issuer and, in most cases, credited to the customer’s replacement card or linked accounts you may have with them.

If no replacement exists, the card issuer usually delivers the refund to the customer using an alternate method (e.g., check or bank account deposit).

You should check with your credit card company regarding their processing. If you need a tracking number, you can contact the Event Organizer and they can send you the Acquirer Reference Number (ARN), which is the confirmation number sent by the receiving bank when the refund is successful.

Did this answer your question?